sunnuntai 27. toukokuuta 2012


I love oceans. Here I'm on a boat going where no fantom has gone before! (I have no ticket so I'm hiding on the front deck, just below the captains cabin, a perfect place for my kind of a fellow.)
---- Atlantic Ocean---


My name is "Grand Palace Fantom" and I am  from Paris. Lonely... occasionally.

--- Paris, Grand Palace---


I'm Rabbit Completely Ready! Here I am hanging around in Netherlands. I'm from a small town. It is so small that I don't even remember its name... But I'm completely ready for something bigger. Wars! Peace negotiations. China! Oceans. or even Sweden!

--- Netherlands, Bolsward ---







Well, you ALL know who I am. It's time to give some hard time on innocent citizens in Paris!

--- Paris, Cafetera in the centre, near the Museum of modern Arts---








Hanhiemo writing a poem of a cherrytree and its endless openings.





I am Soma Rainbow Lizard and I'm on the verge of jumping and changing the meaning of colours!
http://somasuperhero.blogspot.fi/  
WIIILLIIEEE the Windmill is my name,  invisibility is my game! 
--- France, Village of Montbard near Dijon---





Even the slowest moments are mirrors of lightning speed! My name is James. I am the other turtle in this picture. I'm not sure which one of us is more real. I'm heading towards St. Petersburg and later I'm dreaming of becoming a personal assistant for Dalai Lama. May the wind be allways at my backpack!



I am the Hemuli Police, the constantly vigilant and fierce creature of rightousness! My mission is to end all corruption around the world in three months.
http://poliisi-hemuli.blogspot.fi/

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti